Poorly Cleaned Spray Gun
Enclosed automatic paint gun washers:
Manual paint gun washers:
This process typically involves a flow brush with stiff bristles and a flow of solvent to remove paint residues from the spray gun (see Figure 2). Some systems also include a spigot or shower flow to manually rinse off the remaining residue. This is the simplest system for cleaning a spray gun.
BECCA’s 3P’s revolutionary approach that includes:
- System Training
- Painter Training on reasons why the process works
- Keys to success
- Cleaning in less than on minute
- Follow our system and we know the spray gun will be clean every time!
- Most spray guns are retired because the spray gun pattern closes in…. does not atomize properly.
- We can restore almost any spray gun that is not mechanically damaged back to almost like new performance!