The next generation of solvent recycling equipment has been developed by BECCA.
Our 55-gallon solvent recovery still recyclers are designed to reduce your solvent purchase and your hazardous waste generation substantially.
Being environmentally conscious and compliant has never been so cost-effective!
BECCA solvent recovery still recyclers are the cleanest, safest, most reliable and cost-effective way to recover and recycle waste.
Through the distillation process, the solvent is boiled to a vapor and then condensed back into a liquid, leaving the contaminant behind in the tank for recovery. Our equipment
has a tank with a specially designed bag liner, which contains the left-behind residues, is easily and cleanly removed. The collected solvents can be up to 99% pure.
Click below for Folder Selection
Before You Purchase
55 Gallon Distillation Literature
- 55 Gallon Recycler Literature
- BECCA Recycler Options And Accessory Literature
- Accel Cool 55 Gallon Recycle Literature
- Specifications for the 55 Gallon Industrial Recycler
Guides, Manuals, & Posters
- Solvent Saver Recycler Literature – 55 Gallon
- BECCA 55 Gal Recycler Install, Instruction, & Operation Manual
- 55 Gallon Recycler Operators Guide Poster
Listing Report & Other Info
- 55 Gallon Recycler Listing Certification Report
- Temperature Adjustments For Altitude
- Electrical Consumption Information
Care & Maintenance
- CSA listed to UL 2208, Class I Division 1 Group D (Hazardous and Non-hazardous Working Areas)
- Teflon Coated Cast Aluminum solvent distillation recycler tanks are designed to accommodate BECCA bag liners to facilitate easy and safe removal of solid residues.
- Includes four Recycler Bag Liners
- Control Panel
- One-touch Automated Cycle
- Digital Temperature Display
- Electronic Thermostat
- Continuous Solvent Recycling Monitoring & Troubleshooting Control
- Suitable for most solvent distillation (not suitable for nitrocellulose). Call to review your specific equipment application.
- Recycler Bag Liner Packages (25, 50, and 100 pack)
- Complete Cycle™ Hazardous Waste Neutralizer
- Protect Maintenance Film
- Accel-Cool™ – Accelerates the cool down reducing the overall process time
- Vacuum Assist System
- Pump Transfer Kits
- Stainless Steel Condenser
- Auto Fill
- Water Separator
- 42″ Wide x 60″ Deep x 90″ High (Note: 112″ High w/ Winch System)
- 220V 1 PH (50 Amps)