Our H2O DRY™ is a process which dries and hardens Waste Waterborne Paint. Thus allowing it to be disposed of in the regular solid waste stream, rather than requiring disposal as liquid hazardous waste. It is suggested the paint waste be tested and documentation kept on file in case the jurisdiction inquires. All waste should be disposed of per federal, state, and local requirements.
- Reduce Disposal Cost – Dispose of per Federal, State & Local Requirements
- Easy to Use
- Free Sample Available
Several different ways to purchase:
- H2O DRY™ System, CD-50: Includes (1) Container, (3) Liners, (6) Bottles of H2O DRY™, (3) Stirring Sticks CD,
- H2O DRY™ System Replenish Kit, 836001K – Includes (3) Liners, (6) Bottles of H2O DRY, (3) Stirring Sticks
- Replacement Powder Packages Available In:
- (6) Bottles of H2O DRY™ 836002-6
- 84 oz. Container w/scoop, 836840
- 25 Lbs Bulk Container w/ Scoop, 836025
Works Great with Automotive Refinish Waterborne Basecoat Paints Including:
Axalta – PPG – Sherwin Williams – BASF – Akzo Nobel – Valspar – & Others
Click below for Folder Selection
- Physical dimensions if applicable.