FLASH DRY has had tremendous success, especially in drying waterborne paint in various climates. On average we have experienced the FLASH DRY cutting dry times up to 50% for waterborne and 20% for solvent-based paints, including primer, sealer, and clear coats. We have found the FLASH DRY has successfully increased shops productivity, accomplishing an extra vehicle a day.
The FLASH DRY System will provide:
- SPEED – Rapid Drying by the Powerful Directed Nozzle System
- EASY TO OPERATE – One Button Start
- ADJUSTABILITY – Once the System has been set up there is no need for Adjustments
- LOW COST TO USE – Average cost is approximately 30 cents/Day
- VALUE PRICED
- 1 More Job Per Day!
- Pays For Itself In Just 30 Days
- 10 Micron Filtration
- No Compressed Air