BECCA’s WaterWave™ is an option for shops with existing competitive equipment such as…
“Uni-Ram, Herkules, B-Tech, Safety-Kleen, and others!”
No matter how good a spray gun is, the stainless steel and aluminum surface has micro pores within the metal that cannot be seen. These pores are like micro reservoirs that allow paint residue to collect and build up causing many problems with performance and quality with the spray gun. Though pores are not visible to the eye, the problems they cause are quite visible. As a result spraying in red the problems are visible, causing a light red stain which will require multiple cleanings to remove.
Water Wave – 1-2 Punch
- Step ONE – Detail cleaning of the spray gun with BECCA‘s RENU
- Step TWO – Coating the spray gun with our Microfilm Technology “WaterWave”
How does it work?
- Microfilm Technology – creates a bearer on the gun surface. This coating does not allow the paint to adhere to the surface of the paint gun by filling the metal pores.
- As anyone in the paint industry knows REDS are the worst, filling the pores building up residue.
- Ability to clean off REDS in less than a minute!
- Comes in concentrated formula (Easy to ship)
- Is used in most Paint Company Training Centers across the country
- Water Wave includes directions on how to maximize performance