The next generation of solvent recycling equipment has been developed by BECCA.
Our solvent recovery distillation (still) recyclers are designed to reduce your solvent purchase and your hazardous waste generation substantially thus increasing profitability.
Being environmentally conscious and compliant has never been so cost effective!
BECCA solvent recovery still recyclers are the cleanest, safest, most reliable and cost effective way to recover and recycle waste in the industry.
Through the distillation process, the solvent is boiled to a vapor and then condensed back into a liquid, leaving the contaminant behind in the tank for recovery. Our equipment has a tank with a specially designed bag liner, which contains the left-behind residues, is easily and cleanly removed. The collected solvents can be up to 99% pure.
Click below for Folder Selection
Before You Purchase
17.5 Gallon Distillation Literature
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Literature
- BECCA Recycler Options And Accessory Literature
- Optional – Accel Cool Literature
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Specifications Sheet
Guides, Manuals, & Posters
- BECCA 17.5 Gallon Recycler Install, Instruction, & Operation Manual
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Vacuum Assist Information
Listing Report & Other Info
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Listing Certification Report
- Temperature Adjustments For Altitude
- Electrical Consumption Information
Care & Maintenance
- CSA listed to UL 2208, Class I Division 1 Group D (Hazardous and Non-hazardous Working Areas)
- Teflon Coated cast Aluminum solvent distillation recycler tanks are designed to accommodate bag liners to facilitate easy and safe removal of solid residues.
- Includes four Recycler Bag Liners
- Electronic Control Panel
- One-touch Automated Cycle
- Digital Display
- Electronic Timer
- Electronic Thermostat
- Continuous Solvent Recycling Monitoring & Troubleshooting Control
- Safety relief lid to prevent pressure buildup over 1.0 psi
- Electric thermal coils contained in Cast Aluminum
- Suitable for most solvent distillation (not suitable for nitrocellulose). Call to review your specific equipment application.
- Recycler Bag Liner Packages (25, 50, and 100 pack)
- Complete Cycle™ Hazardous Waste Neutralizer
- Protect Maintenance Film
- Accel-Cool™ – Accelerates the cool down reducing the overall process time
- Vacuum Assist System
- Pump Transfer Kits
- Stainless Steel Condenser
- Auto Fill
- Water Separator
- 24″ Wide x 37″ Deep x 62″ High
- 220V 1 PH (13.5 Amps)