The next generation of solvent recycling equipment has been developed by BECCA. Our solvent recovery distillation (still) recyclers are designed to reduce your solvent purchase and your hazardous waste generation substantially.
Being environmentally conscious and compliant has never been so cost effective!
BECCA solvent still recyclers are the cleanest, safest, most reliable and cost effective way to recover and recycle waste.
Through the distillation process, the solvent is boiled to a vapor and then condensed back into a liquid, leaving the contaminant behind in the tank for recovery. Our solvent still recycling equipment has a tank with a specially designed bag liner, which contains the left-behind residues, is easily and cleanly removed. The collected solvents can be up to 99% pure.
Solvent Recovery & Distillation Performance features
- CSA listed to UL 2208, Class I Division 1 Group D (Hazardous and Non-hazardous Working Areas)
- Teflon Coated cast Aluminum solvent distillation recycler tanks are designed to accommodate BECCA bag liners to facilitate easy and safe removal of solid residues.
- Electronic Control Panel
- One-touch Automated Cycle
- Digital Display
- Electronic Timer
- Electronic Thermostat
- Continuous Solvent Recycling Monitoring & Troubleshooting Control
- Safety relief lid to prevent pressure buildup over 1.0 psi
- Electric thermal coils contained in Cast Aluminum
- Suitable for most solvent distillation (not suitable for nitrocellulose). Call to review your specific equipment application.
Before You Purchase
17.5 Gallon Distillation Literature
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Literature
- BECCA Recycler Options And Accessory Literature
- Optional – Accel Cool Literature
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Specifications Sheet
Guides, Manuals, & Posters
- BECCA 17.5 Gallon Recycler Install, Instruction, & Operation Manual
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Vacuum Assist Information
Listing Report & Other Info
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Listing Certification Report
- Temperature Adjustments For Altitude
- Electrical Consumption Information
Care & Maintenance