Our H2O DRY™ is the process which Dries and Hardens Waste Waterborne Paint, Allowing it to be Disposed-of in the Regular Solid Waste Stream, Rather Than Requiring Disposal as Liquid Hazardous Waste. You should test the waste and have documentation on file in case a jurisdiction inquirers. All waste should be disposed per federal, state and local requirements
- Reduce Disposal Cost – Dispose of per Federal, State & Local Requirements
- Easy to Use
- Free Sample Available
- Several different ways to purchase
- Available in: Full Kit – Includes (1) Container, (3) Liners, (6) Bottles of H2O Dry, (3) Stirring Sticks CD-50, Replenish Kit – Includes (3) Liners, (6) Bottles of H2O Dry, (3) Stirring Sticks
- Replacement Powder Kit – Includes (6) Bottles of H2O Dry, 84 oz. Container – Includes 84 oz of Neutralizer & Scoop
- 25 Lbs Bulk Container – Includes 25 Lbs. of H2O Dry™ & Scoop.
Works Great with Automotive Refinish Waterborne Base coat Paints Including:
Axalta – PPG – Sherwin Williams – BASF – Akzo Nobel – Valspar – & Others
Click below for Folder Selection
- Physical dimensions if applicable.