Our H2O DRY™ is a process which dries and hardens Waste Waterborne Paint. Thus allowing it to be disposed-of in the regular solid waste stream, rather than requiring disposal as liquid hazardous waste. It is suggested the paint waste be tested and documentation kept on file in case the jurisdiction inquires. All waste should be disposed per federal, state, and local requirements.
- Reduce Disposal Cost – Dispose of per Federal, State & Local Requirements
- Easy to Use
- Free Sample Available
- Several different ways to purchase
- Available in: Full Kit – Includes (1) Container, (3) Liners, (6) Bottles of H2O Dry, (3) Stirring Sticks CD-50, Replenish Kit – Includes (3) Liners, (6) Bottles of H2O Dry, (3) Stirring Sticks
- Replacement Powder Kit – Includes (6) Bottles of H2O Dry, 84 oz. Container – Includes 84 oz of Neutralizer & Scoop
- 25 Lbs Bulk Container – Includes 25 Lbs. of H2O Dry™ & Scoop.
Works Great with Automotive Refinish Waterborne Base coat Paints Including:
Axalta – PPG – Sherwin Williams – BASF – Akzo Nobel – Valspar – & Others
Click below for Folder Selection
- Physical dimensions if applicable.