Waterborne and Solvent Paint!
Shown with optional white powder coat
The New FLASH DRY SYSTEM by BECCA was designed to provide a highly effective drying system for both solvent and waterborne paint, while meeting the price the average shop can afford. The system will provide:
Click below for Folder Selection
Flash Dry Literature
Guides, Manuals, & Posters
- Speed – Rapid Drying by the Powerful Directed Nozzle System
- Easy To Operate – One Button Start
- Adjustibility – Once the System has been set-up there is no need for Adjustments
- Low Cost To Use – Avg. cost is approximately 30 cents /Day
- Value Priced – Flash Dry System has a low purchase cost and can also reduce your need to upgrade your Compressor
- High Static Blower – Generates a Powerful amount of Air
- 2 HP Motor – All the Power necessary to Drive the High Static Blower
- On/Off Motor Starter – Easy to Start & Stop
- Erector Set Construction – Easy to Install
- Flexible Design – Extra Components have been provided to accommodate different booth lengths (Up to 28’) & entry locations
- Tempered/Filtered Air – Intake Air is Clean Filtered and Tempered (Heated Booth) Spray Booth Air, not Dusty Shop or Compressed Air.
- Painted White – Powder Coat the Nozzle Tubes & Damper in the Booth
- Puff Switch – Explosion Proof switch allows turning the system On/Off in-side the Spray Booth (This option replaces On/Off Controls Outside the Spray Booth. Must be purchased with Order – Retrofit is a Higher Price ). Part# 870300
- Motor Voltages & 1Phase – BECCA has 208—240 Volt 3 Phase standard. 480V & 1 Phase Electrical is available (Must be Specified upon Order – This may extend the Lead Time for Delivery). Call for Part# & Pricing
- Physical dimensions if applicable.
- List of Related Products